01/11/2023

Sunflowers and hens - a card


Hi there! Today I continue with the "sample cards". Last week I shared a red card (link) that was made using a sample sheet I got along with my order. Today I share another card using another sheet. The first one was done using "Lady in Red", this one is "Old Farm".

I paired the farm images with an orange polka dot background. I felt that it fitted the theme and colors marvelously. Like with the red one, I used a horizontal design, but here the shape seemed to make more sense than vertical as I could then use the images better. To make a base for the composition I first added some washi tape to the paper and then stapled some natural twine on top. Even before that I had added some painty and inky touches to the paper, though. I then clustered the cut out elements from the sample sheet creating a little farm scene with a bunch of flowers, a red barn and the chicken and rooster. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to November!


Materials: ScrapBoys, Ranger, PaperArtsy, Paper Garden





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...