03/01/2023

Rainbow horse - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Hi there and happy new year! I hope your change of the year was nice and the start has been good! May this be the best year for you and yours yet. 

The upcoming year brings some changes and one of them is that I stepped down from Finnabair Brand Ambassador team. This is my last Ambassador project, but I continue making collages and assemblages, just without the watermark there. It was a big decision, but as I've been with the team for several years, it felt it was time to move forward and free some time from the schedule. 

But back to the project! It is something I created as a Christmas gift of sorts. Back in autumn, in Craftaamo, Terhi forgot her water bottle to the table and I grabbed it to mail it to her. I wanted to add something I made to the parcel so the mailing took a bit longer than expected, but finally, before Christmas I got it to the post with this horse also included. I took the color scheme from one of her layouts (link)

The horse was originally a rocking horse, but I broke off the things at the bottom so I was left with the horse only. I then added some dimensional stenciling on top before making a composition out of molded embellishments, flowers and other knickknacks. 

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a great week and a wonderful new craft year 2023! Stay safe everyone! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli


1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

On kyllä ihana hevonen täynnä upeita yksityiskohtia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...