30/12/2022

I mean to behave - art journal spread


Moikka! Today I'm sharing the last video of the year! Or maybe I should say that this is the last project of the year with a process video... Well, anyhow, here's an art journal spread using inks and rub-ons to you. 

I was meaning to do a kind of one layer thing but in the end I just couldn't pull it off! I needed to have a little bit of height to the spread. But if you want to see how I made the page, please see the video below!


I've had the rub-ons for some time now and I've been saving them as they are so nice! But now I thought that they are meant to be used, not hoarded! So, I used a bunch on one project! Do you have similar items, so lovely that you don't dare to use them?

With this project I'm wishing you a wonderful new year 2023! May it be the best one yet and may all your dreams come true. Stay safe everyone! I'll see you back here next year! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, PaperArtsy




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...