04/01/2023

Let them eat cake - a pair of cards


Moikka moi! Do you have a sweet tooth? I certainly do! I'm managing very well, if I don't start at all, but when I take one piece of chocolate it usually doesn't end there. These cakes, however, won't taste very well, but look marvelous! The focal images are from KateCrafts printables. 

I did these cards during Craftaamo as well. The background on each card has a strip of old book paper and then some medical tape on top. I also added some watercolor and acrylics there. On top I then made a little composition using a printable cake, a doily like cardstock circle and some vellum, on one of the cards. The texts say "Enjoy life" and "Happy moments". 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet day!


Materials: KateCrafts, PaperArtsy, J.K.Primeco




1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Suorastaan herkullinen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...