06/01/2023

The smile of a snowflake - a mixed media canvas


Heippa hei! Although I said I'd be downshifting a little, at least in January there's the weekly process video published in my YouTube. Here's the first one of them - a little snowy wooden board. 

Like I say in the video, the enigmatic smile of the face I used on top of the snowflake shape, made me think about Mona Lisa. It has that same mild smile, kind of being in its own world. So, I decided to call the piece "The Smile of a Snowflake". You can see how I went about the project in the video below.


I think I didn't do that many canvases last year. In a way that's good as I don't know what to do with the multitude of projects! But at the same time, I really like doing those dimensional compositions! Last night I had a craving to start painting a big abstract piece... Maybe I'll start one during the weekend, who knows! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Stay safe everyone!


Materials: Prima Marketing, A.B.Studio





1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Olipa taas aivan upeasti tehty video ja todella selvät ohjeet. Kaunis tuli ja ihailen noita upeita yksityiskohtia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...