08/12/2022

Little tin man - a card


Moikka and happy Thursday! Today I have a bookmark for you. Or it could be a card as well, but when I set to make it I was thinking of a bookmark. One can never have too many, right? 

The background is done using book paper pieces on top of cardstock and then inks on top. I lifted some of the inks up with water and then added a typed looking stamping all over. 

I cut all the pieces for the tin man or Harvey out of white cardstock and then colored the pieces using inks. I think I skipped some trouser pieces, but still the little soldier has boots and a red coat and that mighty hat.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day, stay safe everyone! 


Materials: Sizzix, Ranger, Posca




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...