07/12/2022

Approved - an art journal spread


Heippa! Yesterday it was Finnish Independence Day and we celebrated it the usual way with the family. Today it's a regular Wednesday so I have a blog post to share. This art journal spread is something I made quite some time ago. I combined some earlier pieces to it but also used the florals I got from Terhi Koskinen. I shared another art journal page using those in October (link).  

Some time ago my friend Terhi Koskinen (link) send me a couple of sheets of designs she had created. You can see the sheet and also get your own from her Etsy store (link). I had them on my work table quite a while during summer and back in July when it came time to pack for Craftaamo, I put those to my bag first. They are maybe not my usual style, but I knew that I could incorporate them to my creations nonetheless! Here the leaves and flowers are from the sheet. 

The background is done using India ink and ink. The India ink version is actually a sample I made during a workshop in Craftaamo. On top there's some book paper pieces and gel printed circles cut out as well as those florals. The little girl is a Tim Holtz paper doll.  

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Wednesday! Stay safe you all. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...