21/07/2022

Succulent cards - A.B.Studio


Hi there! How are you today? I'm sharing some succulent cards today. I made these using "Green Bubble Tea" collection.

I started the the background by adding some watercolors on them. I mixed some greens and pinks, inspired the A.B.Studio collection. After drying the layer, I then added a stenciled layer on top but probably not the way you first think! I inked the stencil, not through it, added water on top and then pressed the inked side to the card. After adding the clusters on top the pattern is not that visible anymore, but I used the heart stencil belonging to the same collection. You can see all the used materials underneath the next photo. 

After layering some crackle paste and stamping to the backgrounds, too, I then made clusters on top. I used two different patterned papers from the "Green Bubble Tea" collection together with die cuts of the same collection. I finished the cards with some half pearls.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Thursday!

Ps. Remember the live on Saturday! Hope to see you then!


A.B.Studio materials used:


Other:
Ranger Distress Ink Kitsch Flamingo
 Ranger Distress Ink Festive Berries
Ranger Distress Ink Pine Needles







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...