22/07/2022

Lifetime of Adventure - a set of ATCs


Heippa! You know it's Friday and that means another process video! This time I made a set of ATCs with a PaperArtsy stamp set.

I used this stamp set from PaperArtsy for these cards - Nature 3 (link). I actually bought it during the spring already as the set somehow makes me think of spring and nature awakening, but now I got a chance to use it. I used two stamps of the set to make the cards. If you want to see how they came into being, please see the video underneath. 


As you could see from the video, I stamped the background on top of a used tea bag. It gave the project a lovely tone but also added a different subtle texture to it. I've stamped on top of tea bags before, too, and always find the material fascinating. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great, inspiring weekend! 


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger, Tim Holtz





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...