14/06/2022

Tied to a smile - an art journal spread


Sweet Tuesday! Yesterday I shared an art journal spread I made during Kässäfestarit and here's another. Same start - white paper and book pages - but totally different outcome! 

As I said yesterday, I nowadays often start with white cardstock. During the demo time at Kässäfestarit I often started by collaging book pages, as that was easy to show, but when at home, I can start with monoprinting, doodling, stenciling, stamping... Well, you get the point. But randomly collaging old book papers is an easy way to get started and get rid of the dread of the blank page. 

Here's some more similar elements than just the book pages, compared to the spread I shared yesterday. I used a wax seal to decorate the page, there's some pencil marks in this one, too, and also some stencilig and watercolors. But there's differences, too. Like the blooms and leaves, crayon surfaces and buttons. The beauty of mixed media is that you can go with the flow! 

Thank you for your visit today! Have a great Tuesday and stay safe everyone! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, A.B.Studio, Wennström, Kuusade, Tim Holtz, Cricut






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...