01/06/2022

The travelers - a set of ATCs


Hello there! Some time ago I did an ATC swap the way I haven't done it before - we decided a topic, made the cards and sent those away. I know these have reached their destination already so I dare to share them. 

The topic was steampunk.I'm not totally sure these are super steampunkish, but I tried to go for that rusty machinery, traveling with steam engines -type of thing. The backgrounds in the cards are made of aluminium tape. On top I added some rusty details, a rusted cog and then a traveler. These are from Tim Holtz's paperdolls, from Minis set, I think. 


These were super fun to make! I said earlier that "the way I haven't done before" as usually I've swapped existing cards. But it was really fun to make a set for a specific purpose! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day!

  

Materials: Tim Holtz, Prima Marketing, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...