03/02/2022

Winged Dreamer of Dreams - an art journal page


"Use your wings, dreamer of dreams". But in this page she's folded back her wings and stands boldly. Or so I see the page. The character is made using a stamp by Lynne Perrella with some washi tapes. Hi there and happy Thursday!

When I saw this set of stamps, it was love at first sight. The images are just so captivating! This was the first project I made with the set, just playing around. I have another project in my mind, but it will need to wait for a while. 

For this page I stamped the character, made the dress using strips of washi tape and mixed different bits and pieces from previous projects adding some new. I made the background using two gelli prints from previous projects and added a strip between them. The strip is from cleaning metal flakes from my craft table - a length of clear tape with the flakes, adhered to a piece of old book paper. To combine the three different surfaces I added some stenciling using a Carabelle stencil. I chose a metallic color to match with the metallic flakes.

The "dreamer of dreams" is colored using brush tip markers, Posca paint markers and Distress Ink for her pale complexion. I also used Posca marker to doodle to the background and imitated the snowflake shape on her necklace. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, Posca, Posca, Ranger, Carabelle Studio, Tape Garden







1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Upea. Rakastan noita Perellan leimoja. Ihanaa värittää kuvat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...