02/02/2022

Intimate man - a FB recording


Moikka! Today I'm finally sharing a project I did during a Facebook live in the beginning of January! The live was kept in my blog's Facebook page and the twist in it was that I kept that in Finnish. You can see the recording of the live underneath. 

There was another twist to the live as I didn't make a sample project before the live. Well, I have made art journal pages before, but usually for a live I do a sample project. That's for a couple of things -  provide a sample to share before the live and also clear the process in my head. I usually craft without a big plan and in a live I think it's handy to have a plan laid out so the length of the live stays manageable. But this time I didn't make a sample. I just had some materials in mind that I was going to use as well as an idea of some layers. Otherwise I was just winging it. You can see the announcement post with the materials I was planning to use here (link).


As you can see from the pictures, I managed to do an art journal spread during the live. I started the spread by making a master sheet, which I then cut into suitable pieces for the spread. I added collaging, painting, stenciling and stamping to the background. The clusters on top are made using gathered ephemera - a tag from a Christmas gift bra, a wrapper from a bamboo rag and some old buttons. 

If you aren't afraid of either listening to my mother tongue Finnish or watch the live without sound, you can see the process from the video! And naturally you are welcomed to ask anything about the process also in English!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a nice Wednesday!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Paper Garden, Posca, Ranger, Tim Holtz







1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Upea tuli. Kiitos videosta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...