04/10/2021

Peek-A-Boo lanterns - Finnabair Brand Ambassador


Hi there and wonderful Monday! Or should I say spooky Monday? As Halloween is closing in, my next Facebook live, happening this coming Saturday, is about little easy Halloween lanterns for LED candles or LED tea lights.

Halloween isn't something we celebrate much here in Finland. The holiday is gathering following and there's some trick-or-treaters going from door to door in certain parts of Helsinki. But there's not huge festivities what I can think of. But I, as many others, enjoy lighting some candles as the autumn evenings are getting darker and darker. So, maybe this Halloween I'll pop some LED tealights inside these lanterns! 

I'm using Liquid Acrylic for two purposes, making a pattern on top using stencils and then finishing the lanterns with some ghoulish embellishments. These are really easy to make when you have the tools! Hopefully you can join me on Saturday at 7 pm CET / 1 pm EST! If you want to create along side me or want to check the materials later, I've included a list below the add picture.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week!


Materials: 

Art Alchemy Impasto acrylic paint Pumpkin

red and yellow tissue paper
black cardstock
black twine
white sewing thread
hot glue gun
brushes, scissors, a paper cutter, sponge


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...