05/10/2021

Autumn wreath card


Moikka and happy Tuesday! Today I have a mini trio starting. Not the usual one with videos, but just a three project series with similar elements. 

Some time ago I received a Cricut Maker. I've played with it a little and these three cards I'm sharing are made using it. They all have the same wreath base but the embellishments are different, according to the season of the wreath. All the elements are from the free images in the Cricut Design Space, but I altered the wreath a little by adding some leaves and berries to it. 

In this autumn version I used golden and red glitter to color the wreath. The embellishments I colored using Distress Inks. To finish the card with some hazelnut colored splashes and a couple of crystals.

Thank you for stopping by today! I'm sharing a winter wreath card tomorrow!


Materials: Cricut, Ranger, Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...