06/10/2021

Winter wreath card


Brr! Is it starting to be a bit chilly? Yesterday I shared the autumn version of this card and now it's time for winter. This one and the one from yesterday are from a set of three with different season for inspiration. 

Like with the autumn one, I cut the wreath base out of white cardstock I had covered with double sided adhesive sheet. So when I removed the protective sheet from the top after cutting the wreath, I was able to color the piece easily with glitter. For this winter one I used white glitter. 

I cut some snowflakes in two sizes for decorations. Whereas in the other two cards in the set I used Distress Inks to color the embellishments, in this case I kept the decorations just white. I added some white pearly splashes and white half pearls to finish the card.

Thank you for stopping by today! Please be back tomorrow for the spring/summer version of the card!


Materials: Cricut, Prima Marketing




1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Herkkä ja kaunis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...