30/08/2021

Time of growth - an art journal page


Happy Monday and great new week! How was your weekend? Crafty, I hope! I took things easy this weekend as I got my second Covid vaccination on Saturday. 

I'm sharing a journal page today with my all time favorite image transfer technique. In a way, it's a combination of image transfer and collage as the image is transferred first to another substance. I'm of course talking about a tape transfer! As it's fast and almost foolproof, I really like the technique. I've shown it before in YouTube videos, but earlier today I added a Reels to my Instagram account with the technique. 

Otherwise the page follows the soft, vintage tones of old paper and tea. I added some inked markings on top through a stencil and made a focal point by layering cut out bits together. The elements are from A.B.Studio papers. 

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, A.B.Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...