26/08/2021

Flos Rosarum - a set of ATCs


Sweet Thursday! Yesterday I shared a fuzzy-cut project with connection to summer. This project may look totally different, but it has similar sources. The roses are cut from an A.B.Studio sheet and the pieces that make up the background, the black and white frames are from our little summer holiday trip in Turku, my childhood hometown. 

The stickers were bought from an apothecary museum and resemble old medication labels. They also happened to be exactly ATC sized! While the roses are delicate and beautiful, they also had a use in old recipe for remedies. So, while I didn't think that when choosing the focal points, they seem quite an effective pairing! 

To soften the black and white label background, I added pink paint, old lace and some twine in there. I also used some pearls and sequins to add texture to the cards. To make the roses more "my own", I added a faint stamped text on top of them as well as some splashes. I like to do that to fuzzy-cut items, add them a touch of medium to make them more unique. 

As always, these ATCs are available for swaps or just for grabs. Please send me an email if you are interested! The mail is on the sidebar, up on the left. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a beautiful day!


Materials: A.B.Studio, Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Ranger









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...