25/08/2021

This is the good stuff - a card


"Just pondering here which day it is..." thought the great crested grebe. Yes, it's Wednesday, middle of the week and I have this little card to share. 

During my summer vacation I did quite a lot of fuzzy cutting, as you might have seen from the projects I've been sharing. Some of the cut elements were from scrapbooking papers, but I also cut some magazines. I used the cut-outs in some projects and also made some art journal pages for the recent issue of Ihana magazine. The idea was to show art journaling in a way anyone can do it, without new items or materials. 

I also used those magazine cutouts here, in this card. I tried my new Gloss spray for the first time and turned that into a background using stamping and stenciling. On top I then made the pondering character, backed with flowers. Just some hand-drawn details and text stickers and I had the card done!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a colorful day!


Ps. Have you noticed this? I'm one of the panelists at Nathalie's next Webinar. It's happening this Friday and you can still sing in to be in there! Here's the link for you (link).


Materials: Ranger, StencilGirl, Tim Holtz, Posca




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...