28/07/2021

Moonlight whispers - FB live recording


Hi there! If this project looks familiar, it's probably because it is a re-do of another project. The first one was my sample for a Facebook live and this one I created during the live. You can see the announcement post here (link).

During the live I made a shaker tag using a variety of different Finnabair mediums. I started with Liquid acrylics, continued with waxes, effect paste, metal flakes and glitter. A lot of products! But in case you don't have all, you can substitute the products and combine others. If you want to see a list about the used mediums, please see the announcement post (link). I listed the mediums and other Finnabair materials there. 

In case you didn't see the live happening live, I've uploaded the recording to my YouTube channel and included it here underneath as well. 


Underneath you can see the two tags together - the one I made during the live and the sample. As you can see, there's small differences in the two. Can you pick your favorite?

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!


Materials: Prima Marketing, J. K. Primeco






1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Hi again
Wauwh…. These are fabulous. What a lot of gorgeous details. You are so creative and very skilled. I love when you share this kund of art. And you have an amazing sense of how to mix and match so many different elements. Thank you so much for sharing you awesome art. Even though I think it’s impossible to pich a fave.
Hugs from Monica
Spain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...