27/07/2021

U are the Best (hydrant) - Nathalie's Creative Squad


Moikka! Yesterday I shared an art journal page using the new ArtFoamies designed by Nathalie Kalbach. Today I'm sharing a card using the stamps, or in this case, one of them. 

I'm not totally sure how a person could be the best hydrant, but I still thought that the hydrant would make a great focal point in a card! The shape is really captivating, don't you think? Maybe it's more like the hydrant looks like number one? Or that it doesn't have anything to do with the sentence! 


Where the art journal page was layered with different mediums, this card is more straight forward. There's only different inks used in this card. Oh, and some pencil scribbles. The background is done using Archival Inks. First I stamped the circle (another ArtFoamies, "Groove Street") and then added some yellow patterns around using a stencil. The focal point, the "Hydrant", is stamped using Distress Ink and it's actually from a try out sheet I did after getting the stamps. You might have seen that on my Instagram Reels (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: ArtFoamies, StencilGirl, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...