13/07/2021

Moon Whispers - Finnabair Brand Ambassador

 


Moikka! Oh gosh, it's been so long since I kept a Facebook live! But now it's happening again, hopefully I'll be alright! Hope you can join me in a couple of days, July 15th at 8 pm CET (or 2 pm EST) when I'm re-creating this shaker tag.

This time the live is kept in the Finnabair & Friends Facebook group. I'll upload the recording to my YouTube, but in case you want to ask something while I create, then please join the group! 


I'm working with Liquid Acrylics, waxes, Jewel Effect paste... A multitude of Finnabair mediums. I might have gone a little bit crazy when creating this tag as I grabbed a Finnabair medium after Finnabair medium. So, don't be alarmed by the list of mediums below! I pre-recorded a Reels with ideas to substitute the mediums and I'm trying to remember to share those while I create, too.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hopefully I'll see you on Thursday! 


Finnabair mediums used:

Art Alchemy Metallique paint Ice Queen
Mechanicals - Mini Flowers
Mechanicals - Vintage Flowers
Art Ingredients Luminous glitter set


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Sizzix





1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

APUUUA MITÄ IHANUUKSIA TAAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...