14/07/2021

Magic of Sundays - Prima Marketing


I guess you know what this post is? An oldie from the drafts - kind of post! It's been a while since I was  a Prima design team member and I think this piece is done for a craft show to highlight then a new collection Poetic Rose. 

The layout celebrates the magic of Sundays. Those are a guarantee day off for me as I sometimes work on Saturdays, too. So that usually means laid back mornings and slow starts to the day. It also might mean a crafty kind of day, depending on the deadlines and what else we have planned for the day. The layout itself is quite a basic in its mixed media style. My "go to" kind of design. 

There's not that many "oldies" in the drafts anymore. That makes me both happy and sad. Happy that they are finally blogged and sad as that kind of means an end to an era. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a magical day (even if it's not Sunday yet)! 


Materials: Prima Marketing 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...