09/04/2021

Up to no good


Hi there! It's another Friday again, another week gone by! I hope it has been a good one and even better if it has been a crafty one! I'm sharing a journal spread today with a video. It's done just for the blog this time, not for any special team. 

I started the spread with pieces out of a gelliprinted sheet. I got this sheet and saved it while cleaning my plate some time ago. I often save those prints, too, if I've done them on sturdy enough paper. They provide a perfect self-made background and jumping off point. The other thing I do with my gel plate is that I rarely clean it thoroughly as I love the residue on the prints! They really grungy up the prints! 


As you can see from the video, this was just a fun, quick spread. I used some mediums and made layers, but still the page took less than 30 minutes to make total. And that includes washing the stencil, getting the supplies and choosing the text! 

If you are wondering, why I named the spread "up to no good" is because what I wrote with the paint marker to the page. I guess you can make out the very last word I scribble to the left side of the spread - "good". But the whole text is the one you need to say in order to be able to read "Marauder's Map" - "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good".

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Friday and weekend!


Materials: Tim Holtz, Ranger, ArtFoamies, StencilGirl, Teippitarha, Paper Garden, Posca, Sinelli





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...