12/04/2021

In Other Words


Happy Monday everyone! Did you have a nice, creative weekend? I hope you had! The weekend here in Finland was a typical spring one - hails, rain, snow, clouds and sunshine. Only raining cats and dogs were missing!

Here's a quick journal page I did some time ago. Like in the one I shared on Friday, I used a part of a monoprint I got while cleaning the plate. I used the piece in the bottom of the page and continued the same colors to the patterned paper side. I also added some stamping, stenciling and doodling to the page. I made the composition behind the vintage photo using some cut elements from 7 Dots Studio tags. I also used some 7 Dots Studio stickers in the upper right corner.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great week!


Materials: ArtFoamies, Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Tim Holtz, 7 Dots Studio, Posca





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...