31/03/2021

Embrace possibilities - Artful Academy


Moikka! Yesterday I shared first piece of a triptych I created for Artful Academy. It was for a workshop, of which I made this post about quite a while ago (link)

The online workshop is about repeating pattern. Katy, the owner of Artful Academy, asked me to create a workshop based on an older project and while analyzing it, I came up with the conclusion that the effect it had was about the repeating pattern in the background. So, for the workshop I created a triptych using different items to recreate that effect. I also talk about how to keep a triptych cohesive so they have something similar yet something different. You can see the workshop here (link) at Artful Academy.

In yesterday's piece the composition in the middle had a character of sorts but this time the center is just more abstract. But there's a similar face than in the first one, this time it's peeking at the bottom of the frame. Which one did you look first - the center or the edge? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Please be back tomorrow for the final piece of the triplet!


Materials: Prima Marketing



1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanaa Pääsiäisen aikaa sinulle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...