01/04/2021

Create magic - Artful Academy


Peaceful Friday! This post should have been published yesterday evening, but it failed to do so, so I'm posting this now. I've shared two pieces of a triptych I created for Artful Academy yesterday and day before. This is the third and final piece. The triplet was for a workshop, of which I made this post about quite a while ago (link)

The online workshop is about repeating pattern. Katy, the owner of Artful Academy, asked me to create a workshop based on an older project and while analyzing it, I came up with the conclusion that the effect it had was about the repeating pattern in the background. So, for the workshop I created a triptych using different items to recreate that effect. I also talk about how to keep a triptych cohesive so they have something similar yet something different. You can see the workshop here (link) at Artful Academy.

Where as the first one had a face in the middle of the canvas and the second near the edge, this third one is the most abstract one in that sense. But as there's gears, a domino piece and a light bulb, there's still much to look at! Which one of the three is your favorite - "Art is good", "Embrace possibilities" or "Create magic"?

Thank you for stopping by today! If you are interested, the workshop is still available to be purchased! Have a nice Thursday! 


Materials: Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...