02/11/2020

Happy Birthday Sloth - WOW! Embossing Powder

 

Heippa! It's a new month and a new week! Hopefully you had a nice Halloween and peaceful weekend! The turn of the month also means a new challenge at WOW! Embossing Powder. This time the theme is birthdays and other celebrations with bright colors. 

You probably have noticed that I've been having a tea-toned phase going on for a while. But when creating my monthly projects and this challenge piece for WOW! it seems that something shifted and I've been using colors more. Yesterday, for example, I combined blue and orange to same project! Opposite colors that I almost never use!

For this bright, colorful birthday card I chose a bit subtle color combination, but not much. I compined minty green together with energetic orange. The focal point of the sloth is hanging on top of a circle done using Fab Foil "Spearmint". I also made some pattern on top using "Round and Round" stamp set together with Metalline Flame embossing powder. The sloth itself is embossed using one of the new powders, Deck The Halls embossing glitter but the little party hat with Cranberry Sparkle embossing glitter.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week! Oh, and there's still time to join the WOW! Embossing Powder hop (link).


Materials from WOW! Embossing Powder: 


Materials: WOW! Embossing Powder, Lawn Fawn, Sizzix, Sinelli



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...