30/10/2020

Frosty cards - WOW! Embossing Powder New Release hop

 

Hi there! A special post today! Today is TWO different hops happening - one in YouTube, to which I'm participating and another in blogs. So first things first, if you want to be in for a draw for a gift card, head over to my YouTube channel (link) and start hopping! Or if you want to do things in right order, head over to WOW! channel (link) and start from there. 

I did these two cards for the hop. The video is of the one that is on the left and then I did another version, maybe a bit cleaner looking, with the same focal point, but less happening in the background. For the both I used one of the new Trios to emboss the elements of the focal point. The Trio is called Toteally Amazing. You can see the list of all WOW! products used in the makes a bit further down.

Above you can see my video for the hop. But as I mentioned in the beginning and what you can see from the graphic below, the hop is happening both in YouTube and in blogs! So to have a maximal chance of winning, leave a comment to each video and all the posts! You can start the blog hop here (link). The winner will be announced on November 5th. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a crafty weekend and happy hopping!


Materials from WOW! Embossing Powder: 













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...