07/08/2020

Secret Love Letters - GDT Art by Marlene


Moikka and sweet Friday! I've been sharing several process videos over the week in my YouTube channel (link) and here's another one today! So if you don't have anything special planned for the weekend, please take a look! Or even better - subscribe! 

But back to today's project. It's an art journal page I created as a guest designer to "Art by Marlene"'s "Go Dutch!" collection. Several of the projects I've made with the collection are brightly colored, but this time I wanted to have more of a muted, vintage styled palette.


The idea behind the page was a love affair. The young gent in the photo was the other person involved and the other someone in the Netherlands. There was secret love letters passing between the two, maybe hiding them into an old windmill near the place where she lived so he could pick them up... I just love to think of a story line to vintage photos I use in my journaling! 

If you want to see how I created this page, please see the video above. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant weekend!


Materials: Art by Marlene / Studio Light, Prima Marketing, WOW! Embossing Powder, P13 Paper Products, Paper Garden, 7 Dots Studio





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...