10/08/2020

Best wishes - GDT Art by Marlene


Colorful Monday! I left you with a video project on Friday and this Monday I'm picking up where we left - another guest project for "Go Dutch!" collection with a process video. While I said that I wanted a bit muted color palette for the journal page, for this card I returned to the bright colors. 

If you want to see how I created the card, please see the video below! 


When thinking about the background color for the images I had colored, I thought that orange would fit nicely to the "Go Dutch!" collection. Even though the headers for the collection are with the white and blue tones of the porcelain, Dutch get "oranjegekte" (link) especially during sporting events or Koningsdag. The orange is the traditional color of the Dutch royal family - Orange-Nassau. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you an energetic start to the week!


Materials: Art by Marlene / Studio Light, WOW! Embossing Powder, Sinelli, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Dymo Junior, Posca





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...