14/08/2020

Mechanical Autumn - Julie Hickey Designs


Hi there and happy Friday! I had a surgical wisdom tooth removal yesterday and now it looks like I\m holding a tennis ball in my mouth. Luckily that swelling usually goes away pretty fast. 

Today I'm sharing a set of ATCs I created using one of stamp sets from Julie Hickey Designs. You can see the new products here (link) and find a stockist here (link). These cards are done using the "Loving Thoughts" stamp set.


These were fun cards to make! There's some collaging and mixed media touches in the background. I also added some sewing around the edge and a couple of rounds with a twine, too. The focal point in each is made using the stamped and embossed leave, some Mechanicals and a half pearl. 

Again, if you'd like to have one or swap, please let me know so by an email! 

Wishing you a pleasant weekend! Stay safe!


Materials: Julie Hickey Designs, WOW! Embossing Powder, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Paper Garden, Sinelli





1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Todella upeita ja taidolla tehtyjä.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...