13/08/2020

Self - Finnabair Brand Ambassador Spotlight


Hiya! Today I'm sharing something I created for the Brand Ambassador Spotlight at Finnabair's blog. This time the host is Linda M. Cain and theme is to use vintage photos and Mechanicals in the project. You can see the original post here (link). Please go and see how the other's have interpret the subject - Linda herself, Kassa Hayselden and Reniferove.

Both of the inspiration elements for the project are something I use quite often. I love Mechanicals in all their shapes and sizes. If I see old photos on a flea market I usually tend to buy those, but they are my treasures and I seldom use them in my makes. Instead I go for the Art Daily stickers or some other re-produced vintage photos. 

As the elements are something I usually steer towards in my makes, I wanted to do something a bit different this time. As I usually adhere Mechanicals on a canvas or altered project, this time I wanted them to be the highlight and did a piece of jewelry out of them. I mixed in some glass pearls as well. 

I’m not totally sure how well you can spot the vintage photo from the pictures here. But there’s a tiny vintage lady inside the pocket watch piece. I glazed her over using big grained embossing powder.

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: 

Mechanicals Pocket Watches 


Materials: Prima Marketing, WOW! Embossing Powder, Sinelli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...