05/11/2019

Sugar plum fairy diary - Prima Marketing


Hi there and lovely Tuesday! I'm sharing an album cover I made for a Prima Marketing mould feature today. You can see the original post here (link) at Prima Marketing blog. The album could be used for documenting December or Christmas for example.

The closing Holiday season inspired me to create a sugar plum fairy of my own using Dulce and Finnabair moulds. Well, she can be an angel as well with her white wings and flowing flocks. But to me she was a candy fairy while creating her.

I used the Dulce patterned paper for her dress and cut a random cone shape out of it. Her head and wings are done using Finnabair moulds. I painted all the castings first with white gesso and then added some Metallique paints to the flowers and her hair. Her face and wings are matte, painted with just white gesso or Impasto paints. The wings have a tad of shimmer, though, as I added a swipe of Metallique wax on top. 

Don't forget that today is a Live day! Hope you can join me in a couple of hours! More info about the Facebook live here (link).

Wishing you all the best! 









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ola Nossa adorei ,muito ler seu texto, parabĂ©ns muito ,sucesso para vocĂȘ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...