01/11/2019

Winter Wishes - Prima Marketing Facebook live


Heippa and sweet Friday! November means that December is just one month away! That on the other hand means that Holiday greetings are being made. That's why I decided to make an icy winter card for this month's Facebook live. 


To get myself into that winter set of mind with glistening snow, I created a card that echoes those little jewels shining in snowdrifts. During the live I’ll share some products from the Finnabair line that to me have that sparkling snow and ice effect! To keep the card super trendy, I used pastels with the snow and mixed a lot of Dulce and a pinch of Apricot Honey in it! 

The live is happening at Prima Marketing Facebook page (link) on coming Tuesday, November 5th. The time is 2 pm EST or 7 pm CET. Finnish time is 9 pm.

Wishing you a lovely weekend and hopefully see you on Tuesday! 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...