04/11/2019

Snow Angel - Sizzix


Hello and good Monday to you! How was your weekend? Crafty I hope! I promised to share a Christmas card with a process video today and here it is! Whereas the card I blogged on Thursday (link) had a warm color scheme, this one has a cool scheme. I did use some gold there but other wise kept the icy color palette.

My idea behind the card was to create a winter angel but after I saw the "Flurry 2" snowflake die, I thought about doing a snow angel. The angel is cut using "Graceful Angel" die. As you can see from the video bellow, I cut the angel several times using different colored papers.


I brought the winter and snow theme to the card not only by the cut elements but also using white gesso and Mini Art Stones. They together with the cool colored palette create an effect of snow.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week! 


Sizzix products used: 



Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...