11/10/2019

September in love - Prima Marketing


Hiya there! Long time no see - again! It seems that the end of the year is almost impossible for me to keep up with! I have the DT projects and hustle and bustle connected to new thingies with those, but also this time of the year is the busiest in my day job. But slowly but surely I try to get back to blogging! Just don't be alarmed when there's gaps as they are bound to happen.

Today I thought to finally share this layout I made for Prima Marketing blog with a theme of "selfie". Although I’m a winter girl, I adore autumn, too. I love the velvety blue nights, colorful, rustling leaves and nippy weather with fog undulating in the mornings. I’m also a keen tea lover, so I used tea tones in the page as they match the autumn palette as well.


I mixed several collections in the page with color as my guiding light. I chose a soft colored 12x12 sheet from the Moon Child as my background with a beautiful Moon design. I created a circle, kind of mimicking a moon, and painted it using white gesso. On top I added tea shades using “Tropicals” watercolor set and some stamping. On top I then clustered papers from Autumn Sunset, tea bags, a Vintage Alpha card and several embellishments following the warm tea tone scheme.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a beautiful start to the weekend!


Materials: 994624 Moon Child Phases of the Moon 12x12 , 995492 Autumn Sunset 6x6 pad , 993207 Amber Moon die cuts , 636043 Midnight Garden die cuts , 993245 Amber Moon Word stickers , 595555 Zella Teal puffy stickers , 592844 My Prima Planner Calendar Tabs 2 , 596729 Amelia Rose Glitter stickers , 596682 Amelia Rose Romantique stickers , 584283 Vintage Alpha Cards , 596781 Color Philosophy permanent ink Chat Noir , 967000 Finnabair Secret Notes clear stamp , 961442 Art Basics Heavy Gesso White , 584269 Watercolor Confections Tropicals ,





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...