22/08/2019

Lady in red


Moikka! Yesterday I shared a blue piece (link), the first one in a series of three. Today I'm sharing the next one, a red lady with some knitting and sewing supplies on her crown! And where the first lady had a square behind her head, like a halo, this red one has a circle.


Like I wrote earlier, all of the pieces are made the same way. First I made the background using several acrylic colors, added some stenciling and stamping on top and also added some collage pieces here and there. The lady itself is painted using both acrylics (as the base) and PanPastels. If you want to see more PanPastel ladies, try this earlier post (link) or then head to Mixed Up Creative Academy's "Fabulous Faces" masterclass (link) as I share my PanPastel process there!


Thank you for stopping by today! Please stop by tomorrow to see the final piece! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Pan Pastel, Carabelle Studio, Ranger, Sinelli

1 comment:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Vau! Aivan mielettömän upea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...