26/07/2019

Front row center - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! Today I'm sharing a layout which I did for 7 Dots Studio with a video with you. This time I was inspired to mix and match different collections to support the story of my chosen photo.

Several years ago, I met a girl I had been following in social media for a while in a Turisas gig. After that we’ve attended several gigs together, latest flying to Oulu and then taking a nine and half hour bus ride to Turku. It’s wonderful to find someone who inspires you to make those kinds of trips just to attend two shows! When attending a show, we usually try to get there in good time so we can get the front row center spot. Sometimes it might be a little to either side, but usually we get there smack center. 


As the photo has a strong pink color, the papers and embellishments I was going to use, needed to match it. So, the first thing I did was to choose some papers and die cuts to match the color palette. I also chose some patterns that would go with the theme – like the stars. I repeated the star pattern in the papers, in the die cuts, stenciled, drawn and also as a cut out pattern in one of the paper layers. 

If you want to see how I made the page, please see the video below! Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day! 



Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 

Homegrown – Clear Stamp set
Cotton Candy Dreams – Stars stencil 
Northern Lights – Die-cut elements 6x12
Hazy Days – Word Stickers 6x12
Norther Lights – Word Stickers 6x12


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...