22/05/2019

Tea, music and a good book - Sizzix


Hi there! How are you today? I hope the weather is as fine there as in here! Feels like summer today, but the forecasts have been threatening with colder days, storms and hails. But no matter the weather, some things always make me happy. Naturally there's my family, but also small things like the title says - tea, music and a good book.

In the beginning of this year I started cutting back some teams. Or rather, it was during previous autumn as I wanted each team to have ample time to react with the announcement. This was for no other reason than the fact that a day only has 24 hours and I had been taking extra hours for crafting and managing all the posts from my sleep for so long. After cutting a few teams, I now have some "free" time as well, which I usually use for reading! I'm so happy to have a stack of books by my night table again! We, meaning my husband and I, read to our kids each day, but I was yearning to read something else and in my own phase. It's such a pleasure. 


For this layout the inspiration came from tea in a way. I used tea bag as one of the materials and took the color palette from black tea. Music isn't visible in the page, but I did include some book page pieces to the make as well. They are from an old "who's who" book, though, which might not be such a fascinating read. 

I recorded a video while working with the page. Underneath you can see it and how I went about the process! 


As you could see from the video, I used a bunch of lovely dies in the page. That lace die is one of my new favorites! You can see the new selection of dies from Sizzix home page (link). Here's also a direct link to the new selection (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Wednesday! 


Materials from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...