19/05/2019

Ladybird card - GDT AALL & Create


Sweet Sunday! I'm sharing another guest project for AALL & Create today. It's a card with a resist effect and a book paper flower.

I've been meaning to do a flower like this for a while now using #133 Makers Marks. I stamped the flower on top of an old book page for extra interest. For the background I used green cardstock, clear embossing powder and #165 Numbered Pencils stamp. I decorated the card using a ladybug done using #161 Ladybug.


Above you can see a "work in progress" photo. There's all the elements of the card but loose from each other. I also toned the green and the red down using brown ink as the contrast seemed too much with the vibrant colors. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the new week! 


Stamps from AALL & Create: 
#161 Ladybug , #165 Numbered Pencils , #133 Makers Marks


Materials: AALL & Create, Wow Embossing Powder, Ranger, Sinelli


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...