23/05/2019

Spring magic - Craft Stamper


Moikka! Today I'm sharing the first project I did for a Masterclass article in Craft Stamper's March  2019 issue. I'm sharing the second project tomorrow. The topic of this Masterclass was watercolors. I didn't go with traditional techniques, though, but tried to go outside of the box and spark ideas instead. You can see the five different techniques I came up with only in the magazine. If you don't already have an issue, here's a link to purchase it (link). And here's a link where you can read about the newest issue of the magazine (link).


This first project is a little mini book / journal I did using the papers I made using the techniques. The stamps are by AALL & Create and the watercolors by Prima Marketing. I used my all time favorite set, "Tropicals", together with the "Classic" set to get those beautiful blues and greens. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, AALL & Create, Ranger, Sizzix




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...