24/05/2019

Curiosity keeps you reading - Craft Stamper


Heippa! I promised yesterday to share another project I made for the Craft Stamper March 2019 issue for the Masterclass article today. The first project was a little journal and the other one I made is this bookmark. As you can see, and what goes to the Masterclass idea, I've used the same techniques and colors, but in a different make.


I used my favorite color palette in the makes and layered papers made with different techniques on top of each other in this bookmark. You can see the both projects underneath if you want to compare. I find magazine work really fun and inspiring and I hope that you like those, too! 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, AALL & Create, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powder






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...