05/04/2019

Easter cards - A Flair for Buttons


Hi there! Today to share my first April project for A Flair for Buttons. It's also my second last one as a design team member for this team as I'm stepping down from the team after April. It's been a wonderful time and I certainly am going to use the buttons still in my makes as they are so lovely!


It's soon Easter time so I thought to make some cards using the lovely vintage Easter flairs I had. They are from "Vintage Chicks and Bunnies" set. I chose a cute little chick to the other card and a white hare to the other. To compliment the Easter flairs, I added one other to each of the cards. The chick I paired with a green heart flair from the "Two Tone Heart" set and the hare with a beautiful flourish patterned flair from the "Sweet" set. 

I wanted the cards to be fresh looking and mirror the spring time. I chose to go with yellows and greens and added flowers to both, too, to get that fresh look. Even though the dried fruit slice might be more autumn like, I thought that the yellow colors fitted the theme well and the slices created a great setting for the flairs.


If you want to see how I created the chipboard flowers in the background, please check in a bit later this month as I have a video tutorial coming up! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a peaceful Easter time!


Sets used:

image 0 image 0 image 0



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix, Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing, Sinelli




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...