04/04/2019

Take me to your leader - Sizzix


Aren't these little guys adorable?! They are fun and mechanical and you can make them bright or metallic or whatever you want - and thin dies can cut. I made mine both metallic and colorful. The metal parts in both of the robots are cut out of aluminium tape, the colorful parts from Sizzix cardstock.


I started the backgrounds by adding some Oxide inks and acrylic paints to them. Then I used the letter dies to make my own stencil and used it to apply some silver embossing powder to the background. On top I then made my robot figures and then finished the tags with some Posca doodles and typed texts. 

I pondered what to write to the tags. The "take me to your leader" seemed obvious, but the other one was a harder one. I ended up adding a portion of the bit about "the answer to life, the universe and everything". I love using my mom's old typewriter and usually do errors on purpose to get more of the typed look as you can't get double hits with printing.

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials used from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Posca





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...