08/04/2019

Easter eggs live - Prima Marketing


Hi there and happy new week! Easter is just around the corner and that's why I decided to go with a festive project for tomorrow's Facebook live for Prima Marketing! So, I’m switching my pearly and sweet gear on and decorating some Easter eggs! I’m also talking about the Opal Magic products and using acrylic paints and waxes from that line.

Hopefully you can tune in tomorrow at 2 pm ET / 7 pm CET / 9 pm Finnish time! The show will be on Prima Marketing Facebook page (link). If you want to create along side me, underneath the next photo is the list of Prima Marketing materials I'll be using. On top of those you'll also need some craft eggs, twine and hot glue.

Ta ta for now and see you tomorrow! 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...