15/03/2019

Pearls before Swine - Prima Marketing


It's Friday and soon weekend! Over the next couple of days I'm sharing a batch of projects I created for Creativation. If you watched the videos from the show you might have spotted some of these at Prima's booth. I think all of the projects I sent were displayed, but some more visible than others.

This canvas was made using collection called Spring Farmhouse. You can see the full collection here (link). It has beautiful color palette that reminded me of my friend’s house. Perfect palette to complement wood, old cutlery and wrought iron pans. I used a Memory Hardware shutter in this little canvas I did and added an old spoon on top of it. I call the piece “Pearls before swine” as I added a little fussy cut hog staring at the pearl in the spoon.

Thank you for your visit! Have a great start to the weekend! 




Materials: Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...