16/03/2019

Nordisk Familje Bok - Prima Marketing


Hello there and happy Saturday! In yesterday's post I mentioned that I'm going to share some Creativation projects over the course of a few days. Today I'm sharing this little piece that it's almost like a canvas, but done on top of an old book cover. If you've kept an eye on my sidebar, you should have noticed a new team badge there. I'm happy to say that I've joined the stress-free team of Paper Garden! You can explore the beautiful shop of vintage papers and goodies here (link).


In this project I used another new collection called Midnight Garden. You can see the entire collection here (link). I love the luscious red tones of the collection and especially the divine peony paper! I just love peonies!

In this altered book I used that paper together with the peony mold belonging to the collection and added some old scissors in there as well. The scissors as well as the molded embellishments are gilded using a Art Alchemy wax to match the golden details in the collection.

If you like all things vintage, then you might like to check out the themed collection at Mixed Up Creative Academy. There's ten different projects in the collection including an assemblage by me. Here's a link for you to explore (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day! 


Materials: 635992 12x12 Midnight Garden collection pad , 636128 Midnight Garden Mini Mold , 637941 Midnight Garden Garden Blooms flowers , 637828 Midnight Garden Secret Garden flowers , 966294 Art Ingredients Melange Vintage Art Pebbles , 961367 3D Gloss Gel , 966683 Swirly Florals Stencil , 966201 Art Extravagance Icing Paste Fire Ruby , 963958 Art Alchemy Metallique Wax Vintage Gold


Materials: Prima Marketing, Paper Garden



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...