17/03/2019

Midnight Garden wreath - Prima Marketing


Moikka! I'm continuing today to share projects I made for Creativation. This wreath is made using Midnight Garden, the same collection I used to create the altered book cover I shared yesterday.

The first thought when I saw the fabulous feather paper in the “Midnight Garden” collection was a dreamcatcher. I gave it a modern twist and turn and created something that’s kind of a mélange between a dreamcatcher and a wreath. 

I cut a bunch of the feathers loose from the paper and layered them together with some beautiful blooms to make a full composition to the one side of the ring. I balanced that out with a few scattered crystals balancing on top of the geometric net.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the new week! 


Materials: 635992 12x12 Midnight Garden collection pad , 636081 Midnight Garden SIIC , 637903 Midnight Garden This Place flowers , 637934 Midnight Garden Sunset flowers , 636043 Midnight Garden Ephemera , 961367 3D Gloss Gel


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...