18/03/2019

Past / Future - Prima Marketing


Hi there and great Monday! Somehow this pieces fits perfectly to the beginning of the week - one behind and another one beginning. Past and future. This piece is done on top of an old book cover using some of the new Finnabair products that were released this spring. I've used new waxes, Unicorn Paste and the new molds in this project.


I totally fell in love with the new Finnabair moulds! Especially the “Stars and Moons” is my favorite with the expressive moon faces and handy stars to fit all projects. For this little altered old book cover I went with my favorite color scheme of blues and greens but added a hint of golden orange there as well. To heighten the effect of a starry night sky I also added some “Unicorn Paste” in there to resemble stars. 

Please see the materials list below for product links to Prima Marketing site. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a pleasant start to the new week! 




Materials: Prima Marketing, Varalusikka




2 comments:

chicagoann13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chicagoann13 said...

so much goodness to look at, stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...